Re: new subject

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 1/17/1999 4:38:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, IRISROT@aol.com

<< I have a question to throw at ya...Is it legal to have an AID Board member
 in on a  local clubs board meeting at the time something is to be discussed
 pertaining to AIS?  >>

What's AID???  Just curious.

>>Also what if your local club president is an AIS Board
member or Dir is it legal for him or her to be present during the discussion
pertaining to the AIS? <<

I would think it would be desirable.... so that whatever you're talking about
could have the benefit of imput from someone who represents AIS.

Kathy Guest... where there was this huge shiny object in the sky today that
made me squint my eyes.  Considered calling 911. If a secretary sees her
shadow on January 17th, how much more winter will we have? In Buffalo, NY