Re: OT: soil pH test kit

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

Dennis Kramb writes
>On a side note, my work does not sell replacement strips, but I imagine
those hundred strips would last me for years (I hope).<

Average shelf life on pH test strips is about 3 months. They will last
longer if kept cool, dark and vacuum packed. We use to use them were I work
but the inaccuracy was too great.

My spell checker came up with this Dennis. Kramb =  K-Mart   ):)>

Michael D. Greenfield
Zone 5b    snow almost gone