Re: Who's Who and Where Are They

From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>

>To: Iris-talk
>From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>
>Subject: AIS Bulletins
>
>Hi, Scott.        I love the AIS Bulletins....every part of them.  I read
them from cover to cover and have learned so much from them.  And I really
enjoy the pictures...getting to see what some of the famous hybridizers
look like, learning what motivates them toward their great accomplishments
in Irisdom. We are really fortunate to have such a fine publication and it
seems to improve with each issue. It's wonderful that we get 4 of these
every year.  As soon as  I finish reading one, I begin looking forward to
receiving the next one.  I do not loan my bulletins...we order the extra
package of 60 for $10.00 and hand them out to anyone interested because I
think if people see some of the perks of belonging to AIS, they'll want to
join.  We joined in 1989 at the insistence of Monty Byers and we're very
grateful for his guidance. I miss that guy....wish he could be on here with
us.  Nobody would ever get a word in edgewise, would they?         Please
convey to your father that he is doing a bang-up job and we really
appreciate his efforts.  Sorry we don't tell him oftener. Ann Henson