Re: CULT: HIST: round 2, roller-coaster freeze

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Linda, you are doing a wonderful observation job.\.  Are you writing this down
so you can organize it and write  the bang-up article you can do?  I hope so!
Rosalie nr Baltimore    zone 7     ryfigge@aol.com  After all our low teen
eather, we had shirt-sleeve weather yesterday to the disappointment of my 4
yrr old great grandson who was visiting from Miami -- he was hoping to make a
snowman.  He spent his time sliding on the thick ice in the shady part of my
deck and falling, getting his jeans wet, but having fun in spite of adult-
cautions ---today, beginning about 1 a.m. it has been raining and my cellar
sump-pumps have been working.  I haven't had to the courage to go
slurping=slipping-almost falling to investigate my garden - the proverbial
oldage cissy!