Re: HYB: Zonals

From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>

Scrounging around in my catalogs has failed to turn up a photo of Mount
Royal. I'm not exactly hitting on all cylinders on descriptions, either.

From the Schreiner's 1932 catalog: Dark Blue Toned Iris (Section 1 C) Group
7, New and trial varieties: in the class of Lent A. Williamson -- Mount
Royal is noteworthy for its fragrance which is extraordinary.

From the Royal Iris Gardens, Col. J. C. Nicholls, 1933 catalog: Mount Royal
(Morgan 1924) 40" S. light blue; F. dark blue purple. Very large flowers
and noted for its delicious fragrance.