Re: Pseudonyms

From: James Brooks <hirundo@tricon.net>

At 10:08 PM 1/18/99 EST, you wrote:
>From: RYFigge@aol.com
>
>Jan,., it is my understanding that it is "illegal" in the iris world to SELL
>seedlings!

Legality is determined by a governmental body, and I don't believe Congress
has taken enough time off from partisan issues to bother with the name
branding of iris (If this were France and we were talking about wine....).
Forgive me for being a wordsmith, but words are my life. I believe you mean
to say unethical, not illegal.

James Brooks
Jonesborough, TN
hirundo@tricon.net