Re: HYB: Zonals to Pseudonyms

From: RYFigge@aol.com

I wanted to add "& Labels" to the subject to go with my answer and this  one-
tracked monster keeps wanting me to add it to some file which I DON'Twant to
do -- so then it erases what I wantg to send --- and even after I take off the
addition, it can't get thru its bonehead that the change is no longerf there,
it keeps wanting to do something i don't need or want -- and I don't know how
to handle this monster === but since I am also  stubborn, I'll add my message
for the third time and then go about my business - eat breakfast etc (I
usually work around the garden (now the house) an hour or so between arising
with the sun and eating)
I"ve been trying to say Michael in reply to your gruesome message about labels
and records being destroyed that FIRST, I would fall into an oldfashioned
swoon, kicking and screaming, as I fell -- then I'd try to gather what wits I
have and find, hopefully hidden away from other records, the cards with the
plot designs, failing that, at bloomtime, I could  figure out most IDs from
the relationships of the irises to each other because I plant alphabetically.
That method may seem pedantic(is that a good word?) but it helps also when you
want to find something!  NOW I'll see if this "goes"  It really isn't worth
all this effort and time, you;'ll say, harshly and truthfully   - oten truth
seems harsh!    Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone  7  ryfigge@aol.com