Re: Pseudonyms

From: "Julia Rankin" <breckenridge@bnis.net>

I don't think it would be either illegal or unethical to sell seedlings
provided the customer was informed that they were unnamed, and unintroduced.
It would be both illegal and unethical, of course, if they were represented
as named cultivars. Year before last Schreiners sent me 8 or 9 cvs that were
mislabeled. I was never able to identify most of them. They did, naturally,
replace them this year with (hopefully) correctly named rhizomes.

Julia
breckenridge@bnis.net