Re: HYB: R & Is

From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>

Walter Moores writes...

>	I never know how much  money  to send ( it usually changes yearly )
>until I get the January issue and wade through the November minutes
>to find out how much the thing cost.  I wish I were a member of the
>'in group' and could prepay and have it come 'automatically' .

Two solutions: one will cost you 20 cents, the other a variable amount not
exceeding 3 bucks.

The price of the annual 'R & I' is set at the fall AIS Board meeting and is
dependent on the number of registrations/size/weight of the 'R & 'I booklet.

First solution -- send the AIS Recording Secretary a post card in November
requesting the price established for the current 'R & I.' You will receive
a post card in reply, in November, with the correct amount notated.

Second solution -- in December send the AIS Publications Sales Director a
check for ten dollars and a note stating: "Please send me the new 'R & I'
and put any excess money in your postage fund." 8-))

With just a little bit of interest, time, effort and money you too can be a
member of the 'in group.' More's the pity, all too few are willing to
devote resources to anything except criticism. And, there is no 'Smiley
Face' to go with this observation.

Mike,  mlowe@worldiris.com   --   http://www.worldiris.com
South Central Virginia, USA; USDA Zone 7A