Re: Pseudonyms

From: "Julia Rankin" <breckenridge@bnis.net>

Dear Bill,

I am glad to learn this is astonishing or abnormal. As it was only my second
year in iris, I thought perhaps it might happen often enough and was
suprised at the degree of outrage expressed at miss -labeled cvs -- that is
why I mentioned it. Of those I got which were improperly labeled, one was
really outstanding( still don't know what it is), another pleasing, another
a real dog.  Some of the others were varieties I had ordered but they came
under a different tag. No knowing of this till bloom time the following year
after they came in, of course.

Still greatly love Schreiner's of course, and would recommend them to
anyone -- especially a newcomer.

Julia breckenrige@bnis.net