OT: Marty Schafer & Jan Sacks

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

I got 20 of the 21 SIGNA packets that I requested.  The other 1 that I did
get wasn't even on my backup list, so it looks like they made a boo-boo
filling my order.  What's the best way to contact them about this?  Email?
Phone?  Fax?
Can anyone send me a private response with a way to contact them (besides
snail mail)?  I'm hoping that I can still get that 21st pack...fingers

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)