Re: HYB: R & Is

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

	Mike Lowe wrote:

> With just a little bit of interest, time, effort and money you too can be a
> member of the 'in group.' More's the pity, all too few are willing to
> devote resources to anything except criticism. And, there is no 'Smiley
> Face' to go with this observation.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike

	Sorry, Mike, that you couldn't send me a smiley face this time! :(

	When the publication sales office was in St. Louis, elsewhere, and
most lately Tulsa, I did send in a check in excess of the amount
usually in late November or early in December and always got my R &
I shortly after it was published.

	When the sales office moved to Nashville and things got so sloppy,
it was a wonder if anything was mailed from the sales  office.
Therefore, I stopped ordering in advance.  I know of others who did
too.   This is not necessarily criticism but is a statement of fact.
Now, hopefully, this situation has been corrected.

	I am more interested than ever, have more time than ever since I
work only three days a week, and money is no object!

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8