Re: Pseudonyms

From: Christa Royer <croyer@fastrans.net>

Yes, Bill I have had that experince with Schriener's. The very first time I ever
ordered iris I ordered their "pink collection" about  8 irises in various
shades. I think there was one pink in the bunch I'm not too sure. Most of them
rotted before spring. The only good thing about was I received Eagles Flight as
a bonus. However I have never ordered from them again.
Christa Royer
St. Louis Missouri
zone 5