CAT: Seedlings (was pseudonyms)

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Robert Campbell wrote:
> From: "Robert Campbell" <rbcamp@neptune.on.ca>
> Actually, if the price were low enough, I'd be very happy to buy some
> seedlings.  It would be exciting to see what came of them, and although most
> would probably be very ordinary iris, there would always be the chance of
> getting something really nice.  Kind of like buying a lottery ticket.  You
> wouldn't expect to win, but the possibility would be exciting.

I just remembered that in 1995 Schreiner's offered seedlings that you got if
you "joined" their Seedling Test Panel for a small "membership" fee of $29.95
for which you got 2 seedlings. That is the only year that I remember them
doing that since 1995,

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:

To reply to me personally click on