Re: Schreiner's

From: "Julia Rankin" <breckenridge@bnis.net>

Dear Vicki,

I was not being critical of Schreiner's at all. In fact, I expressly stated
that I would recommend Schriener's to anyone and am very pleased with them.
That order was the first order of iris I had ever placed with a major grower
and it seemed to me not really surprising -- given the fact that iris so
closely resemble one another-- that some would be mislabeled. I think that
more than one person has thought that my experience must have been the
result of a new employee, or some other glitch. As far as I am concerned --
all's well that end's well and I have found Schreiner' very good on bonus
iris. I did not make much of this and I don't think anyone else should
either.

Julia
breckenridge@bnis.net