Re: Pseudonyms

From: RYFigge@aol.com

 Christa, if you have deprived yourself of Schreiner irises, you are missing
out on many beautiful irisesand, I'm afraid cutting off your nose to spite
your face, as my mother used to say!    Why not break down and try them again,
I don't like to see anyone condemned on air  without being given a second
chance.  There must be extenuating circumstances.  I have ordered from
Schreiner's every year for over 30 years with no problems.  Rosalie nr
Baltimore zone 7   ryfigge@aol.com      The skies are weeping again, thank
goodness the  temp is up enough to prevent that white mulch that Ellen brags
about in N.H.  Thank goodness our ice is gone!