Re: Schreiner's

I order Iris from Schriener's every year. In that time only one was mis
labeled and they not only sent me the right one the fllowing season they
added another Iris as a bonus for their error. I had a large order that
also allowed me to reciece the current bonuses. They wrote a note
apologizing for the mis labeled one plus told me they were sending
another one of equal value with it. Thats service in my opinion.

David Lee Schaffer
SWIDS Point Totals
Our Flower Gardens and Friends
<1>