Re: SPEC: cretensis

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

>> how are your cretensis plants doing? <<

Dennis,

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but so far both plants are showing green leaves.

After new growth started to show I potted them and began stressing just enough to (hopefully) drive new roots into the soil, both show browning leaf tips but both are definitely alive. One is just now starting to reach for more light so in another month when the sunroom warms a bit, they'll get moved from the intensive care area by the kitchen sink.

Christy Hensler

THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA z4b
http://www.povn.com/rock/