Re: HYB: Seeds (was psedonyms ans seed auction)

From: "John Montgomery" <monashee@junction.net>

> From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
> I would think that would depend on the arrangement and terms you agree to with
> the individual giving you the seeds.
Of course, in a private exchange any terms could be agreed to.
I was thinking of buying seed from a seed exchange. In that case
the seed is yours and the donor or seller has no rights to it or its
progeny. The registration process will require that the hybridizers
name be noted. (I am only familiar with the registration of lilies.)

John Montgomery
Vernon  BC  Zone 5