Re: CAT: accuracy of Schriener's

From: Vicki Craig <craigiris@earthlink.net>

Linda,

I do so dislike seeing reports on such things made "second hand".  If this
had been your personal experience, i.e. you ordered and received a
mislabeled plant..and you feel that it is in the best interest of all to
talk about it, that is one thing. But to say that someone else had that
experience is what I consider gossip. Maybe that someone was mistaken about
the source.
Let's try to talk about our personal experiences, Okay.

See subject line. Schreiner's is the correct spelling.  We all make errors.

Vicki