Re: CAT: Stockton, et al. kudos

From: "Patricia R. Wenham" <prw@televar.com>

> to give kudos for a few that have done real well by me, but from which I've
> heard little on nothing about on iris chat:
 I can vouch for Stockton's and Superstition's excellence.  I have not
gotten catalogs or rhizomes from the others but I think I have gotten
properly labeled iris from all but one grower.  That grower sent one
that was not in their catalog, was a beautiful iris that I would order
again and which was destroyed by a "varmint".  The new owners of the
business do not list the iris either.  Or at least it is not in their
color catalog.

Another thing to remember is that the catalog colors are not always
true.  Just a photographing or reproducing problem.  One needs to see
the real thing to be sure of colors.

I have been ordering iris for about 40 years.