Re: Schreiner's

From: IRISROT@aol.com

In a message dated 1/19/99 10:11:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
monashee@junction.net writes:

> Please do not complain on the list when you find an error has been
>  made on your order. That simply is not fair to the nursery unless
>  they have refused to make any adjustment after you have detailed
>  your problem to them.  Give them a chance before you start to slag
>  them.
>
>  John Montgomery
>  monashee@junction.net
>  Vernon
My two cents worth,

Why aren't people allowed to make mention of a bad experience if we are
allowed to say how good a certain grower is at filling orders. I believe most
individuals can see Schreiner's go out of their way to make sure you are
happy. we all know that there will be mistakes made. But I personally saw
nothing wrong with Crista's note. If we can't tell about unpleasant
experiences then we shouldn't be telling the public how good they are either.
This I thought was an information list...I am seeing individuals nit pik at
things from time to time and nothing is said. Why can't we all just talk and
take everything as a grain of salt. Left is to short to let little things
bother us. I know Crista personally and know should would never tell a lie to
anyone. I thought she was just making a statement of an experince she
had...Nuff said...lets move on!   Jim