Re: Schreiner's

From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>

I also feel John makes a good point, and would like to tell of a
experience I had with a different Iris grower. When my order bloomed
and I found I had a errant iris I notified the supplier. The manager
abruptly  told me they would replace the mistake when I made my next
iris order. This set wrong with my thoughts at the time and I
immediately replied " there will be no order unless the plant is
replaced first! " They did replace but, it took a couple of years
before I ordered from them again. They are known to be reliable but
the moods and thoughts at a given time tend to dictate how you do
business.    Bill
wstone@volcano.net
Stone's Iris Garden
Zone 7 Volcano,CA