Re: CAT: accuracy of Schriener's

From: IRISROT@aol.com

Hi Vicki,
I believe the person said it was a personal experience. But I disagree with
the person that said it's ok to talk about a known nursery that is bad and not
be able to tell of a personal bad experience with a reputable one. I think we
all are under estimating the general public. I have a small business and I
know in my own mind I will make mistakes. I try and ake good but also know
that in some instances that won't be enough. I believe anyone on here can see
that Schreiner's is a reputable business. Some are saying that people will
only see the bad. I take exception to someone saying there are some of us that
can't see this whether they belong to AIS or any other iris organization.

								Jim