Re: Guidelines for Iris Orders

From: "Julia Rankin" <breckenridge@bnis.net>

I think that is a very funny story, Christy.  At least one other thing you
can do with your order is what I did when bloom time came and I found I had
some mislabeled iris and that is:

8. Record  the label on any mislabeled plant and then record the actual
color of both standards and falls if you cannot identify it, and the correct
name if you can.  That is helpful in communicating with the supplier about
your replacements.

Julia
breckenridge@bnis.net