Re: Guidelines for Iris Orders

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 1/20/1999 1:54:01 PM Central Standard Time,
craigiris@earthlink.net writes:

 2.  If you do not receive the plants you ordered you should immediately
 contact supplier and notify them.

#2  Most companies ask if substitutions are okay.  Schreiner's (and others)
will substitue heavily if your order is late in the season and you say yes.

 6. If you love iris,  join the American Iris Society and your area
 group.  The cost is very minimal and AIS has much to offer for Iris
 growers. >>

#6 You can learn so much through the publications, regional events (do
participate) and association with iris people.  Iris people are some of the
best people.  Don't be afraid to ask questions.  The only stupid question is
the one you don't ask.  As my dear departed mother instructed when I was
young--We don't know what you don't know, if you don't ask questions.