PCN: Hybridisation

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Hi All,
Is anyone doing anywork on conversion to tetraploidy in PCN's? I was
thinking about making some crosses between PCN's and SIberians (if I can
get simultaneous bloom, or save pollen) and realised that most of my
Siberians are tet's, at least the ones I would most want to use. I
figure there is not a lot of point trying to cross a tet Siberian with a
PCN hybrid.
Just curious - Jan Clark