Re: Schreiner's/mislabelled plants

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Vince wrote:
>   I have also sent in an order to a grower and never received
>ANYTHING, despite having the check cashed, receiving an order
>confirmation, and having sent several letters

Been there, done that. The supplier insisted they had sent, I insisted I
had not received and suggested they took it up with Australia Post. I
eventually got a 'replacement' order of old, dry rz's, which survived
(just). They have since gone out of business, so one makes ones
assumptions.

> I think that I am Vince Lewonski, but I won't be sure until I
>check the Checklist!!!

Don't tell me you have lost your name tag Vince? My husband loses his
IBM tag every other morning. Does anyone have a sure fire method for
labeling husbands?  :-))
Jan Clark