Re: Pseudonyms & seed auction

From: "Patricia R. Wenham" <prw@televar.com>

> Remembler, obtaining a seedling from a big hybridiser doesn't
> necessarily put you 'ahead' with YOUR breeding program, even if it is a
> superb seedling, as it is part of another persons program. It is often
> worth the wait to buy the best introduced cv available to fit your own
> plans.

Jan made a good point there.  Since I have no breeding program in mind
yet I would really like any seeds at all.  I am on a fixed income now
and can't afford to spend much for plants, I have less space and can't
expand a whole lot and as I said, I just love to grow things from seed.
Right now I have seeds in various containers scattered about the house.
I have mostly lily seeds but I also have some Sibs planted now.  I will
have other seeds started later.

Patti