TB: Varieties

From: StorYlade@aol.com

Hi All,

When I moved last fall I brought only a handful of irises with me.  I now find
that I would like to replace a few of these these with new or different
irises.

I've found that I neglected to move a red bearded white.  Most newer ones did
not grow well for me in the old garden.  I would like something with the
growth and stalk habits of Christmas Time, but with the bloom of Christmas
Ruby.  Is there anything out there that is new in the last 4 or 5 years?  What
would you recommend?

Betty in Bowling Green