CAT: Accuracy and the like...

From: skorblizzard@hotmail.com

I don't know about all of you, but personally, I like to read both the good experiences and the bad experiences of people who order from the catalogues.

And I think that this IS the forum for such discussion. No one should be chastised for speaking his or her opinion.

We are adults and can decide:
#1, if we wish to order from the various company's (good or bad or ugly...)
#2, realize that one person's experience with a certain grower does not necessarily reflect every order that comes out of that company (again, good or bad or ugly...)

To me, most of the people on this list are very careful not to offend anyone, even when discussing a problem they have had. Take a look at some of the other lists and see what goes on there... Iris-talkers are a bunch of pussycats in comparison!

If people are worried about getting a bad "rap" from an upset customer, they might try just a little bit harder to get the order right to begin with. And, on that note, we all do make mistakes - such is life.

... But, then again (you might think I am wrong) I still believe that I do have the right to voice my opinion and my experiences if I choose to do so.

(Zone 3, Alberta, Canada, and stepping off my soapbox now.  :-D )