HYB: need advice!

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

I about fell over backwards when I noticed a bloom stalk emerging on a
piece of my Iris wattii a few moments ago!!!!  Originally I had hoped to
cross this with some of my Iris cristata alba (white form) but that won't
bloom for months.

My options at this point are limited.  I can try to self it, or I can save
the pollen to use on the cristata later this spring.  Or (this is silly) I
can try to use some pollen from my TBs.

Or...if some beautiful soul out there has some pollen in storage from Iris
cristata alba...maybe we can work out an arrangement?  Andy Wheeler???  Are
you  there?  :)   (I bought my cristatas from you, so maybe you still grow
it and have some pollen.)

My wattii has increased so much that I'm encouraged by event and expect
many more bloom stalks in the months to come.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)