Re: CAT: growers that don't ship or respond

From: "Ruth Simmons" <ruth@sonetcom.com>

>I have a more perplexing problem. I ordered $131 of Louisiana iris from a
grower on 23 July, and in spite of several letters and several telephone
>calls, they have not responded in any way. I'm at a loss what to do. >If
anyone has had a similar problem with Louisiana iris this year, please
respond to me directly, rather than to Iris Chat at large.
>James Brooks

If you ordered from Lone Star Louisiana Iris Garden in Texas, they are
officially out of business. The reason I am answering publicly is it was
announced here on this list some time back. Several persons on the list had
inquired about the status of their orders. The owner, Farron Campbell sent
us the message he was officially closed. There may be other new persons who
do not know and have wondered about an order.

Ruth B. Simmons - Oklahoma - Zone 7
AIS Secretary
Tall Talk Co-Editor