Re: CAT: growers that don't ship or respond

From: DWiris@aol.com

James Brooks mentioned that there is no way to prove an order was sent using
Priority Mail.  Since we sell the smaller irises, we ship all our orders by
Priority Mail.  We keep a copy of each packing slip and get a receipt from the
post office which is attached to our copy.  It may not be as good as online
tracking, but it is proof.  Many years ago, before Priority Mail, we mailed an
order to David Sindt in Chicago.  He later wrote us that the package had gone
to California and was opened there by agricultural inspection people.  Some of
the plants were missing.  We sent replacements which arrived in fine shape.
Never did find out why the first package went to California, because it was
properly addressed to Chicago.