new kid on the iris-talk

From: Maslon@aol.com

OT-BIO
hello, um my name is christopher.
I am 26 years old.,jan 31st I will be 27.I was born in 1972.
I love Iris, its a passion. I have no college buddies that I hang out with
that do gardening or like flowers. they watch football at Ohio State
University instead.
 well ok me too,--Go Buckeyes!
When I first came to Columbus Ohio( where this brodcast is coming from) I had
no idea that We had a iris society. When I joined, I had no idea that my
collection of 2 iris's would become over 123, in 2 years.
A little about myself, I am a graduate of Columbus College of Art and Design.
and getting my foot in the door at Ohio State for a Masters Degree in Fine
Arts.
I am a member of The AIS, HIPS( Ilove historical anything) and COIS central
ohio Iris society. I am a botanical illustrator.the biggest thrill I have ever
gotten was to illustrate for The Ohio State university Botanical research
staff, a flower that was found in ohio on the banks of the SciotoRiver that
had no name and what I would Say "its a weed" its a monkeyflower. I has
noticed some one on iris talk that is a botanist? Would like to talk to you.
 The iris's that I have grown here in ohio do well in my backyard .I have
lived in the same place now for 5 years. have added japanese maples,
herbs,ferns,and other plants that catch my fancy.
I had learned from a member of our society how to crossbreed flowers. A mentor
of mine is Mr. Wolford who crossed and made ADA MARIE which I  believe I saw
on John Jones webpage listing of his garden. Nice Wedding pictures also
congrats. For a few days now I have been reading the messages and getting
excited about meeting folks from Iris everywhere. I my self am from a small
town in New England , Monson, Massachusetts. came to columbus to go to school
liked ,it stayed.
hobbies: raise 60 orchids(named cultivars),cross iris,raise 65 daffodils(named
Cultivars) collect books 1,500+ in the little reference library I started
here.( mostly on plants) on is dated 1773. its a cookbook. love antiques,
phonographs,geneaology, and  know my polish heritage 7 generations back. I am
pole.
well thats all I can think of.
thank you.
Sincerely,