Re: OT-BIO:David G. Holm

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 1/21/1999 9:55:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sherlock@amigo.net writes:

Hi David:

Welcome to the iris list.  The talk can range wildly and is rather like
Colorado weather ... if you don't like it, just wait a minute and it will
change (I was at the iris convention there last June when it SNOWED).

Anyway, I am very interested in the statement you made about potato breeding
vs iris breeding.  As you are probably aware, there is far more research being
done on potatos and so anytime you want to extrapolate what you know to
irises, you have a willing audience.

<<  Based on
 postings I have been reading recently there are a lot of common elements
 between strategies employed in potato breeding and iris breeding  >>

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY