Re: HIST: HYB: CULT: source of freeze resistant evergreen?

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 1/22/1999 5:58:24 AM Central Standard Time, lmann@icx.net

<< AND finding the few that thrive in well-drained beds with
 interplanted ground cover (as Randy in Missouri implied, there are
 some).  >>

This discussion must have been before I joined.  Can you or anyone else share
with me the names of ground covers suitable/semi-suitable for perennial beds.
I am always looking for the impossible--ground covers that cover without

Betty in BG