CAT: First catalogue of the year!

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

With the snow about three feet high and freezing rain expected tomorrow, it
was a delight to get the first iris catalogue of the year.  It is a Canadian
only catalogue, but for you Canadians who are looking for a source of a
large variety of siberians -- this one is it (colour pictures too).  The
catalogue lists historics and new varieties as well as some from Japan.  It
is the largest selection of siberians that I have seen.

This is Jean-Marc Boileau's second year running mail-order for his nursery
Borealiris.  His principle interest is siberians but he also has a number of
other beardless iris.

We're now contemplating how many TBs we will dig up to accommodate new
siberians.

My apologies for not supplying an address etc. as I forgot to bring the
catalogue with me.  Please e-mail me at mmark@home.com if you wish to
contact Jean-Marc for a free catalogue.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)