SIGNA seed

From: "Rodney Barton" <rbarton@hsc.unt.edu>

All,

I'd like to ask anyone who obtained some of my seed from the SIGNA exchange (this or previous years) to keep me posted on your sucess with them.  I'm mostly interested in if you are getting good germanation.  I don't suspect that anything is wrong, but I'd hate to be sending out duds to people with great expectations.

To Dennis (I think) who asked about why he hadn't gotten a specific seed - That happens, there just isn't enough of most of the rare seed to go around.  Try again, next year and maybe the next.

Rodney
Rodney Barton
rbarton@hsc.unt.edu
Hickory Creek, (North Central) Texas, USA
Zone 7/8, typical temp range 15 - 105 F (-9 - 41 C)
AIS, SIGNA, SPCNI, SLI, Iris-talk

North American Native Iris Web Page:
http://molly.hsc.unt.edu/~rbarton/Iris/NANI.html

Comming soon - new species photos by Colin Rigby!