Re: CULT?: Nematodes.

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Dear Mark -- I heard  this at least 30 some years ago, and every year I have
planted marigolds as a border in front of my irises, using different colors,
etc -- they grow very bushy so it is necessary to plant 10 to 12 " apart.  As
to success as a nematode-warrior, I can't say - how can it be proved?  But at
least it makes an attractive border that blooms all summer into late fall.!
Rosalie nr Baltimore zone 7     ryfigge@aol.com