Creeping Jenny as....

From: "R. S. Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>

Hello, I grow both ajuga (just one area)  on upper side of my property
between driveway and a concrete/slate walkway. It won't be allowed to cross
those boundry lines. I also grow creeping jenny near my pond and just next
to my bed of JI. I would love to let it go into that bed but I am afraid
to. Do you really think it might be OK there? The pond over flow is on the
side of the pond that my JI bed is and the jenny is growing from a pot or
two in the pond. It is coming up the rock side and over into the iris bed.
I would love to let it happen but not at the expense of my irises. They are
too lovely.
thanks for any help here.
Donna Lockman