Re: CULT: Companions

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 1/23/99 6:14:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, Irisborer@aol.com

<<  Deeply lobed, almost ferny foliage in an airy clump, from which rises thin
 BLACK stems topped with a froth of white flowers.    Just do it!  >>

I got it already. Very fashionable down here. Nice plant. Picks up the tones
of my black mondo grass and the spots on the bells of the campanula takasha-
whatsis. Another good one like it but you will probably need to grow it from
seed (easy) is Lysimachia ephemerum. The kewlest of dull blue grey foliage and
tall spikes of ditsy flowers.

Anner Whitehead