Re: CULT Companions

From: "R. S. Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>

Anner, I wish I knew how to clip and do like you did in your message. I
guess I need some kind of computer course. Yes, my LA will look nice with
jenny and my blue and purple SIB will look good with it too. I have never
been any where to see a garden with JI except Swan Lake Iris Gardens in
Sumter, SC. That was years ago and I dont think there was anything around
their feet. They were so thick all the way around the Lake. Heavenly place
to visit. I will go back some day, hopefully.Mine arent that thick now but
soon maybe.I remember a site where Ian someone has JI if I could find it he
may know. Thanks again
Donna Lockman