Re: CULT Companions

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 1/23/99 7:08:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
thelockmans@tntie.com writes:

<< I wish I knew how to clip and do like you did in your message.>>

The way that process works on my appliance is I highlight (with the mouse,
left button depressed, then release) the part that I consider necessary to
establish context and then hit the 'reply' button and here comes a fresh
little screen all addressed to the sender with the choice bits already printed
thereon. Then I emote or digress or dither or pontificate or whatever and hit
'send'. Take a whack at doing it that way.

 <<Yes, my LA will look nice with  jenny and my blue and purple SIB will look
good with it too.>>

Just keep it away from the crowns and be prepared to be ruthless at the first
sign of trouble and I'd say it was worth a try in one small area. You might
try some sort of disguised physical barrier like Chris is using, but be sure
not to get that too close to the irises since the roots need to spread. Not as
much as bearded irises which, of course, run shallow and very wide, but they
won't like being cramped and I think they would bunch up against the barrier
if it was too close. Can't you see that happening?

<>

He may indeed, and someone else here may pipe up, yet, too. Lots of folks are
into lots of kinds of plants here. Lots grwo JI and some have bound to have
tried growing stuff up close.

And here is the Earl to Ian Black's page:

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~ianblack/japiris/index.html

Not quite as good as a day at an iris garden, but real fine for January.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com