Re: CULT Companions

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 1/23/99 7:54:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, HIPSource@aol.com
writes:

Donna, when my response to you showed up back here it had lost a chunk in
transit. Very odd. Here is how my note read when it left here.

<<>

He may indeed, and someone else here may pipe up, yet, too. Lots of folks are
into lots of kinds of plants here. Lots grwo JI and some have bound to have
tried growing stuff up close. >>>

Just did not want it to be confusing.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com