Re: AIS: Bulletin Landings

From: "Zebra" <zebra@chcs.com>

From: Scott Aitken <zebra@chcs.com>

Yes, the Bulletin did go out in the mail yesterday. It has actually been
printed for a couple weeks. Switching to the new printer also required
switching post offices. The printer was able to deal with the change better
than the Post Office. My dad has been to the post office several times to
try to get it right, and finally managed to get all the information the
post office needed to send it out. Whew! Next issue should be able to go
out within a couple days of completion of printing, now that we have all
the paperwork that the post office needs.

I, too, am much happier with this printer. As Kathy mentioned, the color is
much better. The black & white is also much better, though not as
noticeable, I guess. In addition to allowing more total pages (we were
previously limited to 124), we can now economically print more color pages.
The January issue won't have any more color than you are used to seeing for
the last couple years, but my dad plans to have a bunch more color in the
April issue.

Scott.