QB

From: "Patricia R. Wenham" <prw@televar.com>

Hey! you guys, you will make me so sad when you start getting your QB's
as I did not get my address change in soon enough for this bulletin's
mailing.  Our old PO is not inclined to forward mail with any
reliability.  They send it back to the sender.  I have gotten notices
from some publication sources that they have received their publications
returned with the notice that our address changed.  They send a post
card to me and that will be forwarded.  Some of the publications sent
same class and same size do get forwarded.

I did get a notice from our membership chairman and was told that if it
came back to them they would forward it to me.

I love every word of the bulletin.  I always start at the front and work
to the back.  If I get it a little late I sneak peeks at the advertisers
and check for some that I am sure I could not live without their catalog
or list.  If I find some that fit the criteria I get a request off to
them but I generally just stick with the front to back.

Someone mentioned how much improved the bulletin has been due to the
hard work of the Aitkins.  I would like to add that I think they
obviously try to surpass their previous bulletin each time as the
bulletins continue to improve in content, color and quality.  This is a
very difficult job, not too many people want to help and you catch a lot
of flack over a large number of things.  Now I do not mean just from us
but for instance all the things you have to do like satisfying the
postal department so the bulletins can be mailed.   I would like to say
a big "thank you"  with some clapping of hands added for the great job
the Aitkins have done.  Bless them.

Patti
mailto:prw@televar.com