Re: QB

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 1/23/1999 9:12:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, prw@televar.com
writes:

<< Hey! you guys, you will make me so sad when you start getting your QB's
 as I did not get my address change in soon enough for this bulletin's
 mailing. >>

Pat, it's a simple thing to let AIS know directly.  It is too late now, of
course.... but for anyone else who might be moving abruptly, I'm sure if you
e-mail your current and new address directly to Marilyn Harlow, she will take
care of it.

Pat... let me know whether you get your Bulletin or not....

Kathy