Re: OT-BIO:David G. Holm

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

Welcome David
     My dander got up a bit when you said that potatoes from CO are better
tasting than from Id-what kind of loyalty is that any way! I too am from Id
and love a really good baking potato-most of the ones I buy are from WA these
days. Since the "improvement" of some food products like potatoes, there is
room for the discriminate to say. When we moved to Western Washington State, I
got some excellent advice from an aunt. Plant potatoes all around the yard-if
it will grow a potato it will grow an iris. I still have a few of those
potatoes sprouting up after 18 years, and have iris of different types all
around my house (in the gardens).

Rita B