Re: CULT?: Nematodes.

From: Starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: StorYlade@aol.com
>I've never had nematodes on iris.  What would I look for?
 They are little tiny buggers that are in your soil, and ALL soil
has them, but there are ones which are harmfull to plants. you
can't see them without a microscope, but they are there. some
migolds have something in them that must be harmfull to the
little buggers or something, but you grow them and after saving
their seeds (they make lots and lots of seeds), you pull them out
and tune them into the ground. I'veknown people who grew them in
front of their homes for color, and come winter, they'id pull
them up,chop them up and add them to the soil in thebackyard
viggie garden. onething about them, they  are about the most fool
proof plant that can be grown.

|Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
|470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
|Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
|starlord@qnet.com       |                    | Astronomy/SIAR-L    |